Bitcoin Vital Signs: 26 Oct 2021
First Vitals stand-alone issue. Giving you a heads up on all important fundamental indicators and metrics for bitcoin.
Want to see a specific metric? Let me know.
- Price metrics are near ATHs but stable
- Investment indicators and models have increased to mid-range
- GBTC discount lessening
- CME futures volume surged due to ETFs
- Network volume is very high, hash rate surging
- Fees low
- Dollar stable to stronger, gold sideways
- In general, network volumes are huge, investment indicators moving out of buy zones into mid-range readings, mining is finally catching up. The market is in a very bullish stance.
||$62,335 (-$712, -1.1%)
|Finney (1/10,000 btc)
|ATH date (days since)
||20 Oct 2021 (5)
|% below ATH
|Market cap in gold oz's
|BTC Market cap in gold m. tons
|Oil priced in btc ($)
||135,887 sats ($84.25)
|S&P500 priced in btc (standard)
||7.41 mil sats (4595)
|BTC Market Cap as % of US M2
|Miner Revenue per day
||-12.9% (discount lessening)
|Stock to Flow Multiple (10d)
|ROI 3 mo
|ROI 52 wk
|Front Month Expiry
||29 Oct 2021
|Total Open Interest
||17,433 (+10,000 from last issue)
|BITO ETF share
||3,877 , 22%
|Network volume 24h
||3.53 million btc (high, recent spikes, chart below)
|Est. Difficulty adjustment
||+6.5% in 4 days
|Difficulty Last 3 Avg
|Avg block size (daily)
||1.10 MB (85% full)
|Avg transaction $ value
||$147,860 (2.39 btc) (slightly high)
|Median trx value
||$795.49 (0.013 btc) (normal)
|Avg $ fee/transaction
||$3.09 (0.50 finneys, 13 sats/b) (low)
||$0.53 (0.09 finneys) (low)
|Tether dominance (vs all altcoins)
||4.92% (low, illiquid)
Top Forex Crosses
Where else to find me : Fed Watch podcast | BTCM Research blog
The Bitcoin Dictionary is LIVE on Amazon!
- Were You Forwarded This Post? You Can Subscribe Here.
- Podcast Links And Socials On Our Info Page.
- Please SHARE To Help Other Find Our Content!
* Daily candle
Ansel Lindner | October 26, 2021 | Block 706,806 | Disclaimer