Can't see player? - Listen here
In today's episode, we discuss why Ray Dalio was wrong when he said, "in time there will be better digital currencies", then we get into a little about scammers feeling threatened by the nebulous "bitcoin maxi culture", and finally, dig into the future of human rights with more free speech, properties rights and other freedoms. It's not what you think. Enjoy.
- Ray Dalio on a better bitcoin
- Jason Lowery's announcement of Soft War
- Nic Carter's tweet
- Bitcoin fixes democracy article
Charts and images
Join the Community
Become a Market Pro: Actionable Market Insights!
Free Newsletter Check out our Free tier!
Support our content Become a paid member!
Other ways to support Big list of free ways to support!
The Bitcoin Dictionary! http://bitcoindictionary.cc
Understand key Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
- Chart Like A Pro: TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve Ever Used! GeneratePress
- Sign Up For Audible And Get 2 FREE Audio Books
**DISCLAIMER: This is not investment advice, do your own research.**