Can't see player? - Listen here
In today's episode, I read through a tweet thread by @NickCorbishley about the ongoing collapse of Nigeria. I also read another recent article from Bloomberg about about the monetary and banking problems in the country.
The next section is about how the European globalists are attempting to for early compliance with their climate initiatives. As if they have that kind of pull any more. Enjoy.
- Tweet thread on Nigeria
- Bloomberg article on Nigerian banking crisis
- ESG Madness spreads, getting desperate
Charts and images
Join the Community
Become a Market Pro: Actionable Market Insights!
Free Newsletter Check out our Free tier!
Support our content Become a paid member!
Other ways to support Big list of free ways to support!
The Bitcoin Dictionary! http://bitcoindictionary.cc
Understand key Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
- Chart Like A Pro: TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve Ever Used! GeneratePress
- Sign Up For Audible And Get 2 FREE Audio Books
**DISCLAIMER: This is not investment advice, do your own research.**