Can't see player? - Listen here
Today's episode covers mainly my thesis on peak oil demand. Before we get into that though, we have a much deserved laugh listening a song written by @songadaymann on twitter. At the end of the episode, I respond to a question about CPI and read through an article attacking CPI's accuracy. I said it in the show, but I'll say it again here, I'm not defending the precise accuracy of CPI, only that it is generally correct and the best thing we have. Enjoy.
- Luke song
- BP on peak oil demand
- US Nat Gas proved reserves increase by 32%
- US oil production to hit ATH by 2024
- Total World Liquid Fuels Consumption
- CPI hit piece
Charts and images
Free Newsletter Check out our Free tier!
Support our content Become a paid member!
Other ways to support Big list of free ways to support!
The Bitcoin Dictionary! http://bitcoindictionary.cc
Understand key Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
- Chart Like A Pro: TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve Ever Used! GeneratePress
- Sign Up For Audible And Get 2 FREE Audio Books
**DISCLAIMER: This is not investment advice, do your own research.**