This episode is a combination of two streams I did on on Monday November 28, 2022. The main topic was Jason Lowery's positions on Proof of work as violence and his appearance on Marty Bent's podcast. Of course, I hit many other topics like Tether, general FUD in bitcoin right now, credit, and how the future will look and a Q&A at the end.
...in a crypto-anarchy the government is not temporarily destroyed but permanently forbidden and permanently unnecessary. It's a community where the threat of violence is impotent because violence is impossible, and violence is impossible because its participants cannot be linked to their true names or physical locations. - Wei Dai in B-money
- Bitcoin Fundamentals Report
- Jason Lowery on Marty Bent's pod
- China riots tweet video (also below)
- Wei Dai's B-Money first paragraph
- Twitter signups surge
- Gabriel tweet discussion
Charts and images
Free Newsletter Check out our Free tier!
Support our content Become a paid member!
Other ways to support Big list of free ways to support!
The Bitcoin Dictionary! http://bitcoindictionary.cc
Understand key Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
- Chart Like A Pro: TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve Ever Used! GeneratePress
- Sign Up For Audible And Get 2 FREE Audio Books
**DISCLAIMER: This is not investment advice, do your own research.**