Ponzi Schemes and Cycles - Daily Live 11.16.22 | E264
- Hedging Sanctions Risk: Cryptocurrency in Central Bank Reserves
- Staked ETH pool Lido is an unbalanced algorithmic stablecoin
This is the live stream from Wednesday prior to the live broadcast of Fed Watch on Bitcoin Magazine's video channels. I cover a wide range of topics around bitcoin and macro, including a war/peace cycle, ETH as the big daddy Ponzi to blow up, speculative attack on stETH from Lido, Q&A about globalization and China.
Charts and Images
Subscribe to podcast
iTunes | Stitcher | Google Pods | Rumble | YouTube | Soundcloud | RSS
Join the Community
Telegram | Locals
Free Newsletter Check out our Free tier!
Support our content Become a paid member!
Other ways to support Big list of free ways to support!
The Bitcoin Dictionary! http://bitcoindictionary.cc
Understand key Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
- Chart Like A Pro: TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve Ever Used! GeneratePress
- Sign Up For Audible And Get 2 FREE Audio Books
**DISCLAIMER: This is not investment advice, do your own research.**